Dec 29, 2009

Some things in life i will just never understand. Sometimes you learn things that just do something to a person. I found myself pacing in an adrenaline induced rage. The most obscene cruel thoughts rushing through my head of what i would be capable of doing to another human being if ever need be. I dont think i could stop myself if such a situation arose, i would not quit until somebody pulled me off. Some things people do are simply unnaceptable. Thats all i can say, the rest is too personal. I just needed to write this to remind myself in the future just how disgusting human beings can be. If you are one of these people i hope i find you...i hope the alley is dark, and i hope the streets are too loud to hear screams. You will get whats coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment