Dec 28, 2009

I think until lately i had forgetten how to smile. Until this person i met a few months after moving to fargo reminded me. I was just thinking about this cuz i was smiling from laughter watching whose line is it anyway for the last like 2hrs. I forgot how much i love that show it reminds me of back in like the 8th grade when me and aaron would watch it. I like how things can bring you back to a different time and you can almost recreate the memory in full detail and emotion in your mind. Anyway, i love to smile, i hope that i can smile so much people start calling me 'smiley' again lol, just cuz then i'll know i must be happy if im smiling all the time. Also i got 2 c's and 2 d's for grades this semester...fml...so i have to make sure full damn well i get straight a's next sem or i'm fucked!!!! Im going to rearrange my life a little so i know i'll get back on track. lovelife. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment