So I guess as usual my mind starts wandering when I lay down to try
and sleep, what if my perception is wrong. What if I am the bad guy, I
mean you totally took my trust and skull-fucked it to death, but now
I'm not 100% sure of your intentions. Did you mean to tell me to fuck
off or did I misinterpret that, am I just some creepy fucken weirdo,
well fuck it, I'm not gonna bother with the stress or drama anyway. So
I really need to step my game up these next few months especially as
far as school, music, and jiu jitsu go...and I NEED a house in may or
ima seriously lose my effing mind! So step 1 find a new job, step 2
find the PERFECT!!!! house, step three have some fucking fun and enjoy
life now and then...swear to god ima just end up stroking myself out
one of these days, and with my luck it won't even kill me, just make
me that much more of a 'hideous fuckin C.H.U.D.' and have to live with
it lol. Anyway gonna try to sleep. Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment