Mar 25, 2010

So without an internet connection in my apartment it is quite difficult to update this often, but i’m tryin to as often as possible. Lately let's see, i’ve been back at bjj quite a bit, but being sick this lack week kinda fucked with that once again. I had Jem P on my radio, had a nice in depth analysis of his new album that he put out for free (link to the zshare on my website). I have been listening to it on repeat for about a month now since he got me an advanced copy :) It’s such a great album, i’ve been waiting to hear some new stuff from him for a while. There’s 2 more shows this weekend, saul williams and  more than lights with kanser tomorow night in grand forks followed by the hookah lounge with some friends :) and then monday is brother ali here in fargo. I’ve been writing some lately and am gonna try to do a track with a good dood i met about a month ago who goes by kentagious, i’ve been diggin his little 5 track cd he got me. Otherwise what else, the weather has been pretty decent lately, i cant really complain cuz it sure beats the snow and wind. I’m very anxious for summer, and possibly a bjj tourney here soon. I also cant fucking wait to see ELLI again soon :) I miss her tooooo damn much!!! That’s all i got for now, gotta study to recover from failing a test yesterday :\ Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment