Mar 4, 2010

So I am now 21, and still feel pessimistic about life. Hunter S. Thompson is however inspiring me to say fuck it and be comfortable with who I am. Life is way to fuckin short to worry about what every single person thinks about me. Why should I give a shit, it’s not like they are ‘perfect’ either. Anyway the wekend was crazy fun. Friday we went to see the Fargo stop of the Black Belt tour. Haziq Ali put on a good set even with no voice left. Kipp….of course effin killed it, I swear he gets even better everytime I see him perform! Omaur Bliss had alot energy and I really dug his set, you could tell he was getting into it. And of course Toki fuckin Wright!!! I’ve been wanting to see him for quite some time and it was well worth the wait. A very sick performance, he ain’t no hype man, fucker he’s a live band. HAH it describes him so well. I thank him for calling into my show from a coed bathroom at his show in duluth lol. Funny interview and funny stories from Kipp on my show. And this wekend plans to be more of the same fun and shows with trey lane and kipp both on my radio show tonite, and trey lane show on saturday. I gotta get caught back up with school in my down time with some more tests coming up next week. And i really gotta get back into bjj more often, i hate feelin even this out of shape anymore. And also i really gotta get crackin on my writing so i can have some stuff done by summer time. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment