Another good wekend, another great show. It was good to see Trey and V again, and nice to hear some new music and artists i haven’t heard yet. Duece, Adapt, and Kool Taj all came out to do the Fargo stop of the All Things Considered tour. It was very dissapointing to see piss poor attendance though. There was also the Hip Hop Summit, Anna Sia at the Aquarium, and a Roller Derby all at the same time, but regardless, Trey Lane has Taken the time and effort time and time again to make stops in Fargo. I hate to see, and feel slightly responsible, every time a great artist comes through and people can’t spend 5 bucks and one night to show them love. I guess it has inspired me though as sort of a last straw to get motivated to rebuild the Fargo hip hop scene from the ground up. Hopefully I can do it, and show every good artist from now on a great reception like they deserve when driving all the way to Fargo ND.
On another note, I feel very optimistic lately. I have feelings for a certain someone, but I’m not sure quite exactly how I feel. I know how I wanna feel about her, but its just sorta complicated. I’m not gonna stress it though, this time whatever happens happens. Not gonna over-analyze, not gonna push the subject, not gonna force myself into it. No matter what she’s my best friend though :) Um lets see also this week or next I’ll be having Jem P on my radio show!!!! His new cd is AMAZING! Anyone who reads this should go to myspace.com/whoisjemp and download if for free after it drops on march 16th. That’s all for now. peace
No comments:
Post a Comment