So life lately…it’s been up and down. For a bit there I was super happy for no apparent reason..and I was enjoying that for once. But this last weak has been hell…on the same vibe it flipped on me and I got hella depressed for no reason I could figure out. As it hits I always find myself burning bridges with friends I love…unintentionally…I live for my friends, and I don’t mean to ever treat them like shit…but sometimes I find myself treating them with lest respect than I should be as a result of my shit mood…they don’t deserve it. I’m currently jobless..and hating every minute of it! I’m not a person who can just lay around all day and relax…luckily I’ve gotten back into bjj and working on music with our newly formed band! Win! I hope some good comes of the music we are starting to make..and I hope I continue getting back into shape! Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment