Dec 20, 2010
Je je...So i know you have shit going on in your life as well...but i'm not always the strongest person, and i've grown weak of tryin to chase after you, even as a friend it's hard sometimes...you mean alot to me, more than you'll ever know. I sit by so many times when i grow attached to people, and watch and help them become happy and go on and find someone to share their time with. I was gonna try and find the courage over vacation to tell you have a crush on you and would like to see if those feelings could go somewhere. I didnt want to be just another boy who asks you out, i wanted to try a different route, and maybe i should have, maybe i shouldnt have..but i can never read how you feel so i didnt know. But it's just too hard to even get a hold of you, let alone try and spend time with you..and i don't wanna be that guy that sits there and calls you over and over till you answer out of annoyance..and says yes out of pity..so i wont. I just had to write this to get it off my chest...I'll always be here as a friend when you need it..i just wish i had the chance to try and be more than that to you. I dont know what exactly i feel for you, cuz the time i get to see you is so spread out and far between...but i definately think of you as more than a friend...and i'm glad you'll never read this..cause then i'd just come of wierder than i've already been..i need to get my mind off this shit and sleeeep! peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment