Unno bout you, but I'd say this billboard fails. I think more ppl take pictures of this sign and txt it for the irony, than look at it and think 'gee maybe that sign is right'
I don't intend this as any sort of entertainment, I'm just writing this as a sort of personal journal, it's alot easier this way because i can write on my computer, I can text from my phone, or I can even write from my Ipod Touch while laying in bed at 5am. I can update whenever wherever. Despite only writing this for my own use I figured I'd leave it as public just cause you never know who could stumble across this and maybe get something from it, just know that's not my intention or reason for writing, but if you do get anything from it I am glad. So read the Captain's Log (I'm 'Captain Awsum' by the way) if you want to see the inner depths of my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment