Feb 18, 2011

Alot has changed since I've last been active posting! I got suspended from college for a semester because I was working 70+ hours a week and didn't have the time to keep up last semester. I quit both my jobs in November to try and salvage my grades and focus on school...but it didn't work. I spent the duration of December and 3/4 of January sick and confined mostly to bed. I started to get better and got back into FargoBJJ. Since then I've been trying to help promote and bring in new students to the school and teaching orientations for people checking out the gym. I feel like being back, my jiu jitsu is ever improving and I'm just focusing on getting back in shape so I can compete more often soon. But most importantly in my life is this girl I met :D ...I technically met her at the gym about 8/9 months or so ago, around the time I quit coming often due to work and stress. It wasn't until the beginning of January that we started really talking. And now she is about all I think about..we talk/text every free second we have, and meet up and hangout every Saturday since we live a little over 2 hours apart! Looking back I had all but given up and felt hopeless...always chasing after girls that didn't feel the same way as I did...and with her it just all fell into place without even trying, neither of us forced it, neither of us had to try and make the other like them...we just simply fit :) ...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment