So life lately has been goin pretty well, some minor ups and downs as always, but overall I’ve actually been happy. Moving myself away emotionally seems to have been the best route to go. It is not necessarily how I wished it would have gone down, but in the end, looking back, i think it was necessary and the best outcome. I will always feel somewhat alone, even when I’m not. But even though it is hard sometimes I think realistically I am searching for something that if I actually got it I wouldn’t really find it to be as good as I keep trying to imagine. I need to spend more time on me. I want to start finding a way to make money doing something I enjoy. I keep waking up for work to go do pretty much nothing for 4 hours a day. I had feeling no sense of accomplishment or passion towards what I do. My hobbies keep getting put on the back burner, and school isn’t goin the best, but all in all for right now I am getting by. As I am always just getting by. This weekend is gonna be loads of fun though, I haven’t been this excited for a concert in years, and it the line-up is epic. I recently added Kipp, Tony, and Jeremy officially to my radio show so I have people to actually cover me when I miss it because I work at 4am the next morning. It gets rough to switch my sleeping pattern just about everyday. Anyway, killin a lil more time before stats. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment