I’m becoming comfortable in my own skin/ i just wish my skin was comfortable to live in/
hmm k so lately i’ve been in super good moods :) i woke up yesterday feeling almost..reborn?..it was amazing, i slept like a full 8hrs for the first time in..well longer than i can remember! I woke up to the sun shining in my window, i woke up with energy, i didnt jump out of bed in reaction to my alarm instead i slowly stood up, looked out the window at the beautiful sky and slowly went over to turn off my alarm which didnt seem so intensely loud and annoying for the first time ever! Everything yesterday just seemed brand new, that’s the only way i could come up with to describe it. I feel just as great today, i’m loving life, i think it’s because i know summer is finally on the verge of being here, and i’m finally getting over some emotional things that happened months back, i’m back in the academy 3 days a week, and i have nothing but optimism for this summer, and for the forseeable future! I just need to get back on track and stay on track and it will all turn out amazing :) lovelife. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment