Takes alot for me to have to take a step back, but seeing a six yr old girl dig thru the rubble of whats left her family's house made my stomach turn...
I'm a fallow blogger and saw you like the movie, Buffalo Soldiers with Danny Glover. I wrote another Buffalo Soldier mini-series entitled, Rescue at Pine Ridge, the story of the rescue of the famed 7th Cavalry by the 9th Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers. It is currently in novel form now, Rescue at Pine Ridge, 5 stars Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can also visit the novel website at: http://www.rescueatpineridge.com
I don't intend this as any sort of entertainment, I'm just writing this as a sort of personal journal, it's alot easier this way because i can write on my computer, I can text from my phone, or I can even write from my Ipod Touch while laying in bed at 5am. I can update whenever wherever. Despite only writing this for my own use I figured I'd leave it as public just cause you never know who could stumble across this and maybe get something from it, just know that's not my intention or reason for writing, but if you do get anything from it I am glad. So read the Captain's Log (I'm 'Captain Awsum' by the way) if you want to see the inner depths of my mind.
Hello Captain Awsum.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fallow blogger and saw you like the movie, Buffalo Soldiers with Danny Glover. I wrote another Buffalo Soldier mini-series entitled, Rescue at Pine Ridge, the story of the rescue of the famed 7th Cavalry by the 9th Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers. It is currently in novel form now, Rescue at Pine Ridge, 5 stars Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can also visit the novel website at: http://www.rescueatpineridge.com
I hope you enjoy.